This idea of change is meant for you if you are:
1. An entrepreneur seeking for a partner to: 2. A social entrepreneur looking for a partner to:
‣ develop a new business product or idea ‣ be less dependent on grants
‣ do a socially responsible project ‣ get more visibility
‣ expand to new markets or ‣ gain new business skills and opportunities or
‣ gain new personal and business skills in a specific field ‣ expand to new market
3. Someone with your own idea
‣ we’d be happy to hear it!
What kind of legal framework is necessary to promote social entrepreneurship in Austria?
The social entrepreneurship is emerging in Slovakia gradually and young people are eager to work on issues with positive social impact. The companies have to deal with a lack of funding opportunities as specific grants and opportunities to finance social entrepreneurship that is still limited.
Did you know that in Croatia the total number of social enterprises is estimated at 100?
In 2016, the social economy sector in Poland comprised of 90.9 thousand non-governmental organizations and 1.5 thousand active cooperatives, among which the majority are social cooperatives (60%)
Social entrepreneurship plays an important role in local development, says Michaela Novotna, executive director in the South Bohemian Agency for Support to Innovation.