Circular Economy Environmental Week
Veneto Region 18-22 November 2019
The Italian partners organized their CE Week between Venice and Bassano del Grappa involving many different stakeholders and local authorities.
- On Monday 18th was held the “Toward a Circular Economy Regional Action Plan” meeting in Venice, involving local authorities and external experts that presented their ideas and proposals about a new Circular economy regional action plan. During the afternoon was also introduced the 2020 edition of the “Compraverde Buygreen Veneto” prize, regarding the Green Public Procurement. Moreover, the previous year winner presented their green implementation and the future plan to integrate the CE concept in their business.
- On Tuesday 19th ARPAV and ETRA have organized a training course for journalist entitled “Circular Economy – not only plastic! – CircE 2020 Project” that aimed to provide the foundation of the CE concept and a brief presentation of the CircE2020 project. After the course, the meeting moved into a more practical section in the Campodarsego plant were the journalist had the chance to see one of the Italian pilot cases about the Ammonium sulphate production process.
- On Wednesday 20th the team joined the Educational activity on Circular Economy for secondary school. Through a theatre performance, the Circular Economy concepts were transmitted to the students.
- On Thursday 21st the PPs meet in Bassano del Grappa together with their external experts for the Transnational Boot camp. The project further steps about the vouchering activities were discussed.
Read more about it here
- On Friday 22nd the pilots companies joined the PPs in Bassano for the Intercompany Knowledge Exchange & Transformation training. A round table to discuss the main issues and proposals about the CircE2020 experience was organized.
For more information about it follow the link