What is the Work package about?
The partners develop jointly a transferable toolbox with five tools to reduce heavy rain risks and to support the integrated environmental risk management of regional and local administrations. The toolbox contains:
- Assessment and mapping tool for heavy rain risks
- Implementation guide for risk reduction measures, warning and emergency response
- Recommendations for flood risk management plans
- Awareness raising and stakeholder involvement tools
- Catalogue of good-practise examples for the integrated reduction of heavy rain risks