On this page we present SIforREF project reports along with academic publications and reports related to the intersection of social innovation and the societal and labour market integration of refugees and migrants in Central Europe.
Bibliography - Social innovation -Migrants -Refugees
Publications related to the following topics:
- Social innovation
- Labour market integration of refugees and migrants
- Societal integration of refugees and migrants
- Urban governance
- Campomori Francesca and Maurizio Ambrosini (2020) Multilevel governance in trouble: the implementation of asylum seekers' reception in Italy as a battleground, in Comparative Migration Studies, 2020, Open Access https://rdcu.be/b5eIm
- Gerometta, J. Haussermann, H. Longo, G. (2005), “Social Innovation and Civil Society in Urban Governance: Strategies for an Inclusive City”. Urban Studies 42 (11): 2007–2021.
- MacCullum, D, Moulart, F., Hillier, J. and Vicari Haddock (eds.) (2010), “Social Innovation: Institutionally Embedded, Territorially (Re) Produced” in Social Innovation and Territorial Development (Aldershot: Ashgate).